Friday, June 19, 2009

My Decision, Signed

Went over The Plaza, Beach Rd this noon. This is a place where new challenges are awaiting me. Met up with my boss's PA, I read, re-confirmed and asking about my doubts. Made up my decision, I signed the offer letter in joining a company in Sg, CIS.

I am currently looking for a share room, best to be nearer to MRT stn, and a good roommate as what I had before. Going Sg again this Sunday to meet my cousin, ah zhen jie..She is my closest relative there. I need her help lots. And she is the one who provides financial support to me for the first month. Thanks to her.

I went CS (City Square)today after Sg to buy some stuffs. On the way I walked from JB Kastam to CS, I met Mr. CH---One of the JJ(johor jaya) gang's member. We were not able to talk with each other but we did some non-verbal communication (we saw each other at the opposite escalator). I think this was the first time he saw me in formal wear. Quite some time I didn't join their gang, the last yumcha session with them was May 2006, before I went KL. That was a farewell yumcha session. That's why they scolded me a lot, in phone.

Something I have to mention today, I ate the tasteless ramen---that I love to eat at "Oh! Sushi", MidValley, with my sista gang. I took it in "Nippon Yataimura", CS level 3, around Innercity Food there. Its taste just like MAggie mee, great differ if compared to MidValley Oh Sushi's ramen . I will never step in that shop again, I think.

I took my dinner myself, while waiting Someone to fecth me at CS. Again, tired...

I have to have a good rest tonight. There is a Ptn sista gang gathering tomorrow night because our Ms. Lim Run Li is going back Kelantan for her endless medic course again. She is the last graduate candidate among our gang, 2 years more, my godness.

Last but not least, Happy Father's Day...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I hope I can cope with the coming works in Sg, it really looks tention in the office..kaka~

    ReplyDelete