Friday, June 4, 2010

Black & White


We are addicted to black and white photos in this trip
I just chose a few for our portraits captured at Teluk Intan


Menara condong, Teluk Intan
Finally I'm here
Heard about this building from my ex-roomate from TI


Wood stairs


It's door


Hua hua
The trip is nearly cancelled
But in the end we still remain the same plan
because of her*
The birthday girl for this short trip


Menara Condong's Guard


Girl girl
Without her, we do not know whether we can reach Cameron
She is our driver from Kl to Ipoh to Cameron
Driving skill **good**



Han han
Should be the organiser of trip
Settling her new rent house matters at the departure night till 10pm
And rush from Sg to JB bus station at the last minutes




They are my buddies sista
Lack of xiao hua, she is holding my digi camera



me me..


Bee bee
She is the only girl stay & work at kl
We may plan more kl or above kl areas trip by this year
Before she decide to join our Sg line


I had fun because of my sista






No comments:

Post a Comment