Saturday, April 10, 2010

旅游景点



I think this is my first time to introduce Mr Chua so formally to friends

Age 25, Pontian
He doesn't like to take pictures all the while
And he doesn't look good in pics as well
That's the reason I never upload his photos
So far there are only few photos for him

I like to take pictures
To capture the best moment the best thing around me
I bought my first camera- Canon Ixus 120 in Dec 2009


Pics taken by my ixus 120
Finally, he is willing....






These are the recent pics taken during CNY
Waiting for the movie time
Location: CS Level 5
Event: Movie-72 Tenants



My promise to you
I will never forget

My dear friends
Satisfy with my intro?

2 comments:

  1. 哈哈,终于看到咯!!!
    放心,很酷哦!

    让我想回起凯鸿哦!
    总是一脸严肃的样子。
    但我想在你面前,他很贴心吧,不然你也不会一直要回家想见他咯!
    对自己有点信心!呵呵!祝爱情永驻哦!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 在我面前 他很温柔
    不爱拍照的他 要对自己多点信心~

    ReplyDelete