Saturday, July 31, 2010

FAQ

I think there is a question always being asked by my "friends", when I met them once a month or even longer time... Are you Still stay in the same company?



YES!!!


I am still working in the same company, under the same boss, the same job since I graduated...


There are quite a number of reasons why I stayed with them till now, and NEVER think of changing my current job.


1. A "family" type company - We're one of the S&M enterprises in Singapore, relationship between top management, senior staffs and juniors or assistants are close as family.

2. "Boss" - He is the key person, who work toughest (OT king), intelligent, knowledgeable, and even most patient person in this company (in terms of staff training & experiences and product knowledge sharing session). With the BCM in mind, he able to manage the company and lead us to achieve our targets and goals.. He tried very hard to fight the best staff benefits for us ,when he met with our UK Headquarters every 6 months (we're UK based orgn). Eg, Our trip to Bangkok in year 2010.

3.Staff Benefits - 20 days annual leave (but so far i heard govt job got 28-30 days annual leave, wow....), 2+1 company trips (2 days 1 night Kukup Retreat, 3 days 2 night Bangkok trip, 8 days China trip), 13 months + performance bonus (usual practice for all companies), Allowance, Medical claims, etc...

4.Flexibility - Lots of things are negotiable either with HR or approach MD directly. I can apply to off from work at 5pm or earlier (instead of 5.30pm) for some "special days"...99% you can get the approval if you dare to talk to boss directly..Like today, he free me a half day once he heard that I'm moving soon..

This is my first job and my only full time job, I have no idea how to compare. But so far, at this current stage, I love it and I'm still take it as a very good place to mould my thinking, my ways of handling unexpecting scenarios and so on....To give me a good foundation before I can really be "independent" anywhere I go....


!@#%%&^%*&(*)(_+)(&^^$%$#%&^&(*%$%#$#%$^&*)*))@@$$)()&%&()+_)


My mind is blank now, I feel sleepy already...


Is time to sleep......

No comments:

Post a Comment