Thursday, July 15, 2010

Say "No"

Sometimes I have no idea how to say no to people, my weakness maybe..
When you say "yes" instead of "no", it means that you can do it all, and must do it well..Can you? Think properly before commit, I always tell myself..But under certain circumtances, I have to say yes and I try....

Someone told me, Learning to say no to more requests can be one of the best favors you can do for yourself..I know and I wish to be..Reduced my stress and prioritise what is the important thing to me..Not follow people, not follow instruction blindly. I'm active thinker...

My ex-colleague taught me before some good words to reject him/her...I'm sorry, I can't do it right now or let me think about it and get back to you...People will know what you mean, perfectly acceptable..

No comments:

Post a Comment