Thursday, April 30, 2009

DNMCH

3 years passed
My Cantonese is still so disappointing
I can't speak
But at least
I can listen, LUCKILY


Someone said
Watch those HK drama
Listen to those Cantonese music
Practicing, speaking by using Cantonese


Someone said
The fastest way to learn is
Practicing those RUDE WORDS
Then my Cantonese learning lesson will go smoothly

I laugh


And
I leaned from him
Simply because
I think the RUDE WORDS from his mouth
Is the most pleasant to hear


Let me remind what I had learned from him
Qi sin
So hai
Mahai
Chao hai
Cibai
Niama
Nia seng
Machap
Tuilam
Diu lei


And the most "GENG" I think
And the most recently I learned
In McD from him that day


"DNMCH"


WHAT AM I DOING?
THIS IS NOT CHRIS AT ALL!!!
YOU MAY SAY THAT



Whether I use it or not is another issue
I just learned
And I will know
If someone scold me


Sincerely
I don't think these words are bad to learn
And harmful to me
It is just another way to express certain feeling


Anyway
Thanks, someone
My PRO Cantonese tutor


(**P/s: SOMEONE, don't complain that I didn't write about you in blog anymore. As promise, this blog is written for you after 3rd paper)

Satisfy ???

4 comments:

  1. wakakaka.....
    KY u really geng!!!!
    bumbum....被你炸到。。写那样多粗话。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bumbum, never think that u will write like dat..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learn does not mean I am going to practicing it..
    I speak does not mean I am a bad girl..
    That is what I think~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha!! his bad words really pleasant to hear.i also like to see his face and listen to his DNMCH..haha. his significant liao de

    ReplyDelete