Monday, April 20, 2009

Ended

This was the last week of my uni life
3 years time in kl
like a fast journey
I can't believe
It was ended

I am gonna to miss it
My study life
My kl friends
And
My kl's home

From 13th--18th April
From Monday to Sunday
Fully utilized of my every single day in this week
Satiated with planning activities
Hanging around with a gang of good friends
Eating
Shopping
Movie
BBq
Yamcha+ing
Sing K+ing
Gave me no breathing space
But I enjoy

One week activities:

Monday, 13th Apr, Sungai Wang Green Box


Tuesday, 14th Apr, One Utama Chilis



Wednesday, 15th Apr, Utar, Ms. Jullian class


Wednesday, 15th Apr, PJ new town, Strawberry Farm


Thursday, 16th Apr, OneUtama, Friday 13th



Friday, 17th Apr, Sec 17, BBQ



Saturday, 18th Apr, One Utama, Shogun





Sunday, 19th Apr, Sec 16, KFC


Ended

2 comments:

  1. 不会忘了,一起走过的日子哦^^
    真的很高兴认识了你这一个小美女哦!呵呵。。。
    有点坏坏的BUm bum。哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. 来自不同的地方 遇见了和以往不同的朋友
    相识相聚的时间虽不长 但很特别
    有了不同的体验 有了不同的想法
    我也一样
    不会忘了一起走过的日子~

    固执的志忠~kaka

    ReplyDelete