Monday, April 20, 2009

我的神秘嘉宾

People love to ask me
How is he looks like?
Where is he now?
Any photo of him?
Some of my friends said that
She might still single and available
But, I am not.......


He
Is one of the men i love much besides of my dad
I love his curly hair
I love the food he cooks for me especially the prawn dish
I love his family who treat me the same as their daughter
He gives in to me most of the times
He tolerates to me when i lost temper and get angry
He accompanies me wherever I want to go

3 years separation (KL=Ptn)
We await, we go through, we make it
That is enough
I know you are glad I will be back soon
And
No more long distance, I hope


他***
出外是个大男人 在家却是小男人
高高大大的身材 显得他更加温柔

我小心翼翼的揭开了他的面具
让他闯进我的生活
成了我生命中重要的“神秘嘉宾”


2 comments:

  1. really very mysterious.. hmm.. but happy for u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..shen mi jia bing??!! sob~ tat's meant my qin fu's heart not wf me anymore =P

    ReplyDelete