Thursday, May 27, 2010

A break for me

I had a long break over 1 week after removal of my wisdom teeth
Take my mediacal leave & Stay at home
Eat, sleep and watch tv are my main activities
I can't talk much
I can't open my big mouth to eat
I can't have my outings with friends
That's why i got the free time to blog recently


I took this opportunity to rest
I felt like i'm having my sch holidays
No need to have meeting
No need to pick up the call
No need to rush report or proposal
Just rest
Taking good care by my dearest mummy


I got my breakfast once i woke up
Mummy is asking what to eat for my lunch & dinner
Whatever i ordered is fine with her
You're always the best mummy


Finally i can take out my stitches tomorrow
Back to normal
Talk as normal
Eat as normal
And Vesak day is coming
Carry on as what we planned earlier

A simple gathering
A group of friends
For a few days of fun in Tea Farm, Strawberry Farm, Steamboat, cold air
Five of us
A short trip ahead to Cameron
Tomorrow night
.................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment