Thursday, May 27, 2010

Why blogging

I started to blog since March last year
Over one year
I'm still, here
How about you....?

You may not know that
The reason i started my blogging life was simply because of YOU
My friends
I want to get connected to yours life
To know what you feel
What you think
What you happy & What you sad for
When I away from you
After graduate

I thought this is a good platform to keep us informed of our latest status
But WHERE ARE YOU
I can't find much updates here
It stops since our working life starts

I haven't heard from you for a long time
I just want to know
How are things with you??

I may not know why or what a special reason for you to start blogging

For me
The meaning behind is great to make me continue
I can't promise to you
When I will stop

But at least, till now
I persist
My promise to myself ........


1 comment:

  1. Im sorry because my comment is not related to your entry...

    Are you blogger from Pontian??

    Btw, this is my blog BLOG A-Y-I-E

    ReplyDelete