Friday, November 9, 2012

Finding way HOME

Human nature tends to lost theirs' temperament when things don't go smoothly as they wish. It happens the same to me as well.


When I get irritated, it is somehow very difficult for me to control myself or cool down myself at that point of time. Even I'm aware of my emotion. Someone told me, it's a matter of practice. We should appreciate the Difficulties given to us and view it positively, In order for us to change Difficulties to Opportunities.


It sounds logical, but said is always much easier than do!!!


How to practice.....?


I've yet to try Meditation so far. Which introduced by yogic friends around me / from books I read. To learn and practice how to be calm, mindful to what I say and do. I always think that I'm not ready. As my Monkey Mind is so active, still....


Another question to myself: "I'm not ready or I'm not willing to be ready?"


What I were thinking & reflecting now prepares me to be stronger, more conscious, more understand about Life....


And hopefully,


Finding my way to the Inner Peace
Finding my way to the Inner Happiness
Finding my way.....HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment