Friday, May 8, 2009

Bye UTAR


Finished the last paper today, no more organisation communication.Sweat to do the paper within 2 hours. I had used up 1 hour and 5 mins to do the question 1. I kept fail to the time control over the papers this semester, both media ethics and organ comm. I had told myself to manage my time well before entering the hall. The reminding did not seem work at all after I started to do the question. But I was still so happy and excited after the paper.

Then, hao suggested to have a Yamcha session since everyone not felt like going home at that moment. And we planned to go somewhere with aircon to high-tea. We stayed at the entrance of Utar for quite some time and lastly, decided to go the nearest place, Jaya One " Simply Fusion". Because of its cake.




Hao was hungry and she ordered a fried Utong
RM 11.80




I ordered a piece of cake
RM5.80


The cakes shared by shally, stephy and me



Cake + chris



At around 6pm, we went off because of shally and stephy's swimming plan. Me and hao followed them along. Hao was trying to avoid the traffic jam and I just don't feel like to go home so early. We sat besides of the pool and chatted for lots of things. We even suggested to swim early in the morning on next wednesday. I never try before, and I would like to try then. Lots of pr2 plans to be carried out within these two weeks, before I leave kl. Tomorrow there is another girls' gathering with the same people, kaka~me, hao, shally, stephy and one more, amy.


~我期待~

1 comment:

  1. and one more amy?? T__T how many amy dear do u hv de?? sob~ XD I reli njoy d time tat i spent u !! =)

    ReplyDelete