Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Most Disgusting Person I met

Half way revision today
The hot weather made me moody
And the worst thing happened
He came I think

They passed by my room
A "special" smile and
V and Ho cast me a glance
I can guess what's on the mind from the expression in their eyes

I knew
He came
The one I strongly dislike
The most disgusting person I met here

Oh my god
Again
My first response was

Quite some time we don't contact with each other
I just simply don't answer the call
I just simply don't reply the message
I just simply ignore the msn message
I just simply don't say HI even *the one was in front of me

My message sent to *the one was simple an clear
Was there any generation gap?
Were we using different language to communicate?
Could you just be clever a little bit more?
Were you obtuse in understanding or slow in responding?

Please do me a favor
I want to get rid of *the one
I want delete *the one from my friend list
Forever and ever

I just want to give vent to my unhappiness and express my discontent. Now, back to my revision. You have to study already.

2 comments:

  1. roomie...dont so moody bcus of the one..he is just a tom dick n harry...u can just ignore him..dont gv a damn to it la.btw u gonna move soon n wont be seeing him anymore..hehe..chill roomie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, the most happiest thing to move out is I won't see the one anymore...

    But sad to leave 154, this is my 2nd home~

    ReplyDelete