Wednesday, May 13, 2009

She Smile, I Smile

It was a great night. All her four children were coming back for this celebration. We had a meal at home, ate what our lovely mummy cooked for us. It is Blissful. For her and for us. A small celebration we had at home, she was happy as long as her children stayed with her. What a simple minded mother wants!!!



Happy Mother's Day
Love you always, mummy

A strawberry cake for her. And she love it.
I had celebrated 2 times mother day on both Saturday and Sunday night. The first night I celebrated with my lovely mummy at home and then outing with my friends. Finally, I met up with them. Yeah yeah....And the second night, I was celebrating with Mr. Chua's family. We had the dinner outside then.

FULLY booked on Saturday and Sunday. LAstly, I back to Kl on Monday noon for coming pr2 activities. My last week kl life, I will move back johor soon.

I don't miss the KL life.
But I miss you guys,
my friends here..

No comments:

Post a Comment