Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Exciting

Most of them had finished theirs final
Through the FB
I read the comments they left to me
I chat with them online

I can sense their happiness
I can feel their excitement

They are planning where to go NOW
When to go back our lovely Pontian
How to spend their holidays
And
Who are going to meet then

How envy I am.....

Ms. little yee date me out this week
With KL + hometown friends
Tack+ ching siang+ chien+ bum+ yee
Genting or shopping or movie
She lets me decide

By the time
My sista are coming back Pontian this week
Ms. Lim Run Li from Kelantan
Ms. Girl girl from JB
Ms. Xiao Hua from Sg
Ms. Han han from Sg
Mr. Nai ping from Sg
Ms. Bum bum from KL maybe

Another meeting they date with me
I wonder
Can I join?

I am far away from them
I missed lots of our gathering recently
I miss them so much
My Pontian gang
My Pontian sista

Miss a lots
I will back soon
Wait.........

Damm exciting now
I want to meet up with you guys asap
Exam please end earlier and faster



1 comment:

  1. u tot only u so exciting?
    haha, i think all of us are getting exciting now.

    waiting for 7/5 ,cos i got a lot of thing to do. really fully booking.haha.
    but this is how the life is it.
    yoyo, don forget about us after go back pontian.hehe

    ReplyDelete