Monday, May 18, 2009

I cried

I am going home later
Maybe at noon
Finish packing all my stuffs
Tired but do not feel like to sleep

Msn with few friends before I sleep
Firstly, moy
Followed by ky, hao and ct
To say bye to them before I off my pc

Just 5 minutes conversation with hao
Just chatting as usual
But my feeling was totally different
I co
uldn't control myself
My tears cam
e
I cried

I thought I won't be so sad when I leave
But I am really cheerless now
Lots of memories flashed into my mind
I found that
I really miss you very much
I really miss you very much

Hao and ky scolded me about my FB status
"My kl life ended"
I should say, my kl life will continue
Some day, when I back to Kl
For the pR2 gathering
Hope it can be held successfully
every year, at least

I will be back
No matter how busy I am
No matter how far I am

My 3 years kl life
Happy+ Enjoy + Interesting+ memorable
I will remember everyone of you
In my deep heart

Take care ya my friend
Keep in touch always

**Please join the PR2 group in FB, keep update there.





3 comments:

  1. 那就记得下一次的约定咯!
    路上小心哦,回去的路程再次好好看看我们曾走过的地方哦!!
    我们都会想念你的!
    笨珍,有机会一定会去的!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bum take care ya =) miss u here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we will missing you always^^
    don't cry la, maybe you, ky and I we can meet in Singapore in future.hehe

    ReplyDelete